Fairytale Fitness Week
This week in our Reception and Nursery classes, we have had Fairytale Fitness week. Every day the children in Early Years have completed a daily workout that has linked to this half term’s topic, ‘Once Upon a Time’. We have been:
- Running on the spot (running away from Mr and Mrs Baker)
- Ladder work (climbing up and down the beanstalk)
- Squat (sitting in Daddy, Mummy and Baby Bear’s chair)
- Star Jumps (the Troll jumping on to his bridge)
- Reach up and down (building the house for the 3 pigs)
We are very pleased to announce that we have raised just over £1500 and we are very much looking forward to spending this money on purchasing new equipment for our outside area, with a particular focus on gross motor development. We would like to say a huge thank you for your support with this sponsorship and we cannot wait to show you what we have purchased!
Take a look at the pictures to see all the fun we have had!